IN CURRICULAR & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Each student should carry the almanac to School every day.
- Students who come to the School on their own should arrive School 5 minutes earlier the School starts in the morning.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed.
- The School uniform must be worn on all working days.
- Non Sikh boys should get their hair trimmed at regular intervals.
- Girls should not apply nail polish or mehandi during School session.
- It is not advisable to bring valuables to the School.
- The name, class and section should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students.
- Care must be taken of School Property. Any damage be reported to the class teacher or the Principal.
- Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones to School at any cost.
- No student will be granted leave without application duly signed by Parents/ Guardian.
- Parents/Guardians cannot visit their wards in the class room without the permission slip obtained from Reception Counter
- Once a child has come to the School, he/she should not be asked to come home after half day or leave in between.
- Only on the recommendation of School medical officer, student will be sent home, in case of any sudden ailment.